Monday, March 9, 2009

Friend and Family Day with the Calhouns

My buddies Tristan and Micha singing "Jesus is the Sweetest Name I know" with me.
Tim Calhoun singing with the kids.


Lizzy playing the violin, Laura on the double bass, singing and playing with Tim.

I could not resist!
Singing with the Calhouns - "Daddy sang bass"

Enjoying a chat with Tim.


Kenton enjoyed the Cherry Cheese Cakes.
Julie and Pam washing the dishes.

Kendra, Laura, Vincent, and Kenton.
Tim after loading the truck. He would have only been half that wet if he would have let me know what he was doing.

1 comment:

tim said...

we should have had a combined shot with our matching wet shirts...great day. thanks so much for the invite and for all the extras! you guys are doing a fantastic work and touching live for Christ right where you are at. May God continue to richly bless you all!