Friday, May 29, 2009

The Blog Is Up and Running

After a short hiatus I have decided to get caught up with my life. Thanks for all the prayers for our family during the month of April. Much has happened and I am just now feeling some what caught up with life. Thanks for all the emails, phone calls, and encouragement with getting me back blogging.
Our life was interrupted with the tragic results of a misguided person bad attempt at making a statement to the public. There are ways to do it and certainly his choice was not at all the way to go about it. As a result there was a lot of grief and sadness that will carry on in the lives of many for quite some time. To our sister Shandra and her precious little girls - We love you and our prayers our with you everyday! I will post some pictures to share with you on http://stephenmayhle.blogspot.com/ at some point. Until then I will attempt at catching you all up on things around Keepville and my life happenings.

No comments: