Saturday, August 15, 2009

Our Little Home in Zanesville

The little house that was going to cease to be. I convinced the powers to be to let me fix it up to live in. I wanted to put a small addition on the back and we ended up with a 16 foot addition and a cute little house. I put allot of blood, sweat and love into its building and enhancing. Many memories!!

We have left allot of Birthday, Anniversary, and other "gifts" at places we have ministered at. I built Julia flower boxes by the sidewalk I had put in.
The railing and shrubs were an anniversary gift. The shrubs look like they need some TLC. A little Mirracid and some trimming.
The deck I built for her and the gate to keep Kenton from crawling off the porch.

1 comment:

Janiece said...

Awww man, now I have to say something nice about you : ) Beautiful work you did to the place!