Wednesday, April 28, 2010

It's Official - We're Staying

I guess despite my major humanity issues my dear flock unanimously voted 34-0 to retain me for awhile. They have extended to me an open call. We are not sure how long God wants us here at Keepville, but we do know that God has made it clear to us that our work here is not done. We have much to do in our continued efforts at building and renovating here at Keepville. Our congregation is growing and we need more sanctuary space. We are starting immediately to work at finishing our renovation project. Our plan is to be done by next June in time for a dedication service.

Hopefully in a year we plan in building our own home on the three acres that the trailer we live in sets on. We are excited about this and we already have begun to dream about house designs.

No comments: