Monday, February 16, 2009

Natalie's Funeral Service

Reading the "Letter to Daddy and Mommy from Natalie".
The Gurnee kids singing "Jesus Loves Me" for Natalie.





A statement for the Sanctity of Life!




The "Letter to Daddy and Mommy from Natalie".

Dear Daddy and Mommy,
I just wanted you to know that I am alright. Sometime before I was born a beautiful angel came and took me to heaven. When I got there Jesus took me in His arms and held me and sang to me. It was the most beautiful song you could ever hear. Now I know more about the song “Jesus loves me” more than you will ever know. The most special thing about this heavenly music was a bald headed man playing a guitar and singing along. Daddy and Mommy…it is beautiful here. The place is so pure and clean. They say everyone here was born just like me, but they also became born again. Jesus said he would explain that to me later. These wonderful people are people that have no sin in there life. They love Jesus just like I am learning to do. You know Mommy I saw a little boy here playing around and he kept looking at me and wanting to get near me. I guess I will find out who he is later, but they called him Johnny. Daddy I realize your loss, but please don’t cry. Jesus loves little children and he told me that he wanted me to be in heaven and he hoped that you would and Mommy would want to come some day and join me. Jesus said to tell you to read the Good Book and follow what it says and you will be able to do that some day. Give all my grandparents, aunts and uncles, my cousin Jacob and every one else in the family a hug for me and tell them I hope to see them someday!
Love,
Natalie
These are prints from Natalies little feet.

No comments: