Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Blogged Out

Just a word from the author of this blog...I am blogged out. I will resume blogging whenever the drive kicks back in. My apologies to my dedicated and loyal fans. I actually hit 992 views in one day. I think that has to be a record in my small bloggers friend world. So Joel Byers beat that one! His news is mostly about some mighty Canadian militia or some mighty Canadian hockey team. Joel you have my sympathy. Then there is Tim Calhoun's blog that is simple blog that offers a large quantity of sometimes poor quality photos and a few tall tales. Then there is the Georgian Jon Earls that keeps us up to date with outrageous church and political tales and even shares his thoughts on Twitter.
So until I get the urge..so long, goodbye, and God bless!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't know if you are even checking your site right now. I can understand the "blogged out" feeling--I would feel the same way--there are limits after all!! Also, you and Julia are going through a lot of emotional upheavel with Stephen's death, so give yourself lots of time to heal before you expect so much from yourself. Family is what is important right now--concentrate on them and of course the Lord. Missy

Janiece said...

Wait a minute, you can't be blogged out, you guys were the ones who talked me into it, so... : ) I totally understand!