Wednesday, May 21, 2008

General Propane

My friend Wes Black and his boy Brian stopped by last night. He was working on our gas lines for our home. After an hour of work installing new pressure regulators on the new tank and on the house. He showed us how the crane worked on the back of his truck. He showed Kenton how to run it and then gave us all a "lift".





I am not sure if it was the one handed hold or the fact he had put me up 10' in the air and back down and just let me hang that made me nervous. At 4' I held my 275 lbs. onto the hook for dear life. He was trying to figure out my camera and I was hoping he would figure it out very quickly. It was great to have him stop by for some late night entertainment.

1 comment:

Janiece said...

Looks like you boys had fun! I'm surprised it would hold you and ALL your weight, LOL! Next time don't go saying bad stuff about my weight loss, hee hee : )