Sunday, May 4, 2008

Road Trip to Holmes County Part Two

Tom and Connie Rodgers took us on a bus trip to Holmes County. It is a beautiful are that is inundated with the Amish and their buggies. We had a wonderful time and enjoyed every minute of it.

I saw this and could not resist posting it. It had a propeller on it and when the wind blew it made Uncle Sam "milk" the taxpayers.

I stayed in the bus for this stop....

...but I got this picture.


At Hieni's Cheese Factory. I just about had a meal by sampling the cheese.

We ate supper at the Carlisle Inn.
Our food was served family style.

Some good old music.
Uhhh....I don't think we need any more of those...even if the price is great.

Trying out some contraption that simulates running 8 miles in 30 minutes. All I had to do was lay there. I was not impressed, especially after the $500.00 price tag.


My sweetheart!!
Still in love after all these years.

Those old love birds were at it again.


Some beautiful countryside photos.



A bad accident happened just a minute or two before we arrived.

Betty our tour guide.


2 comments:

Shandra said...

Looks like fun! Tell yourself this "Uhhh....I don't think we need any more of those...even if the price is great." next time you see a gun you want to buy!! :-P

The Pastor of a Small Rural Church said...

I was good this time and never even looked for bullets or guns. Next trip will be different.

Byron