Saturday, June 14, 2008

Heath Visit

Thank the Lord for like minded friends. We enjoyed our visit down to the Harrisburg area at the Heaths. They will be moving to Florida and we wanted to visit them before they departed. The kids enjoyed themselves and I was able to add some more roofing experince to my resume. Ron Coleman is up on the top roof and provided some work to help pay for our gas down that way. Thanks Ron! They boys were earning a couple dollars helping us out. I think I would make a great Penn DOT worker. I have the leaning on the shovel act figured out.



2 comments:

The Canfield Family said...

We were married in the old Gratz church. Most of Ethel's family attends church there. Last I knew they did not have any prospects for replacing Jonathan.........did you have a trial sermon while you were down there?
Doug

The Pastor of a Small Rural Church said...

I just accepted a 3 year call last year at my church. I have 2 more to go. I would not mind living down in that area. It sure is great farming country nestled down in the mountains.

Byron