Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A Morning Hunt

Heading out the evening before to set up my dripper and stand.
The boys wishing, hoping, and dreaming. Family pose - Kendra was in school.
George let me hunt his woods and kindly stayed out of the area I had my stand set up in. Both he and his wife are great friends, congregants, and neighbors.
My dripper over the scrape.

The pass through started the 20 yard blood trail out real well.
That is a camouflage arrow painted bright red from blade to nock.
Dad came up to help drag my buck out.


My first morning to hunt this year - 30 minutes.
OH YEAH!

Trying my best to look good for the camera. Kenton carrying the heart.
Enjoying a phone call from my buddy Evan Bowers from Knoxville Tennessee as I drag my deer out of the woods.

1 comment:

Janiece said...

Very cool, glad you got a big one!