Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Day One at Disney

A trip like this would have been out of the question for me to provide for my family. I want to thank everyone that made this trip possible for us. With out your great generosity and effort...we would be hanging in Keepville!

Standing 15 years where we posed on our honeymoon plus 4 kids and a few gray hairs and a lot more pounds..that is for me at least.



Just look at the backrow...
Remembering our $90 meal 15 years ago.
Sitting on the actual prop - Aslan's table with them just split seconds from getting hollered at. You can see the lady starting to wave her arms and mouth starting to open. At least we got the picture.

Just wanted to point out I was not the only person in jeans. I did find one other person without shorts. He was from some Eastern European country and did not answer my "Spreaken sui Deutsche Monsieur" or a "Como tally vous" either.
The kids with Lightening McQueen and Mater.

Relieved at this point the this is Vincent's Hero.

No comments: