Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Pilot and the Preacher

Well Jon really isn't a pilot, but he is an airplane mechanic and has a huge love and knowledge of airplanes. Jon was the manager of the Thunderbolt Motor shop for Lycoming Engines until he moved back to care for his parents. A big thanks to Jon and Margaret Delamarter for being so kind and put us up over night, and to his daughters for cooking a great meal.
Jon won the my wife is a better cook contest - although I say size of the belly isn't always the deciding factor. Disclaimer should note that I actually weigh allot more although I do look exceedingly skinny when standing next to him. Sorry Jon I could not resist.

I think we were reinacting something from college days.


The kids.

I do have a picture of his wife in pj's but I decided to be kind and not post it.

1 comment:

Crystal Roberts said...

Hilarious! Oh to be proud of my belly lol