Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Out of the Doghouse

Just for the whole world to know...that shriek heard round the world last night at 8:35 came from my wife. I guess I had accidental took the last "sip" of her Pepsi. I will not say how many pots and pans were thrown at me, evil looks rendered, and names called....but I have renounced my evil act, repented of my evil deed and have made proper restitution. What is so great about the restitution is I bought her so much Pepsi, she will never know when I take another sip.

3 comments:

The Pastor of a Small Rural Church said...

"Accidental"????!!! "Sip"?????!!!!!Ummmm yeah. Whatever!!!! You're a nut sweetheart.

Gloria Snelling said...

Wow, I wish my husband would take a sip of my diet coke if he would make restitution like you did. Beautiful flowers!

The Pastor of a Small Rural Church said...

Diet Coke?? Now I would kill for that! Love the flavor!
Byron