Monday, September 14, 2009

We Break This Broadcast...

...in search of a cat.I have lost my mind to accept a hairball in my house, BUT.....in order to keep my marriage intact I have to relinquish all prior mutterings and oaths about hair in a house. You thought I had already lost my mind? You may be right! For sure this time. I guess that's what it takes when we have mice having babies on our living room floor while we eat supper. NOT COOL! So we chased mice for half an hour from bedroom to living room and back again. We finally caught her before she had the rest. She now is enjoying all the leftover and table scraps in a very cold, dark and underground tank that eventually leeches out under the yard.
So now I am searching for a free cat that is house broken, hairless, and seriously in love with the taste of mice. I am willing to drive where ever and as long as it takes till I find such a critter. If you know of one call me day or night.

4 comments:

The Pastor of a Small Rural Church said...

ROFL.... ok.. its truly not funny at all - just your post is funny. This is very nearly as awful as the snake under our bed. Almost.

Julie

Melissa said...

It sounds gross but I agree with Julie about the snake under the bed being the death of me!

Avis said...

Mice in the house is NOT funny ! I grew up in and OLD farm house that had mice ( or rats ) running up and down the inside wall partitions each and every night ! Nightmares ! I was so scared I'd completely cover up, head and all.

Anonymous said...

We put rat poison in our attic & under the house. It works great...with no cat hair to deal with. I still occasionally find cat hair from the previous owners pets....who lived here over 2 years ago. I thought I had cleaned from ceiling to floors before we moved in...evidently not good enough.

Good luck getting rid of them!

Katrina