Monday, September 21, 2009

A Visit with Some Small Mountains - The Hill Family

On our way to fly out of Anchorage, we stopped for several days to visit our friends Warren and Carla Hill and their kids. Last year they kindly gave us their vehicle to drive around Alaska.
Uncle Byron with his only nephews:
Cameron, Clayton, and Nicholas.
With my Beautiful Bride at the Wesleyan Nazarene Campgrounds.

My Alaskan Grouse

Showing the kids how to de-breast a grouse(pheasant, chukkar, etc.) in 5 seconds. My wife forbid me to post the pictures that followed this one. I took it home and cooked it up.....tasted pretty good. If you click on the picture and enlarge it, check out Carla in the right side window area.

Cameron

Clayton


Friends for 18 years



The biggest pile of nuts and cones I had ever seen.

The Culprit - A Pine Squirrel

Having fun playing with the kids.

Carla and Clayton

Warren and Ashley

Melody Fair stopped by to visit.

It looked like it came out of the showroom.

This was taken in Montana...only half way.
It was far worse by the time I started cleaning it.

Proof enough!

Giving Karate Lessons.



After Ashley finally let me hold her.

With all of the "nieces and nephews".

No comments: