Sunday, April 20, 2008

Coshocton Ohio

Yes, we went and ate at Colonel Sanders. Since Ben and Carolyn McHugh were not going to be home till late, we dropped the kids off at their house and Ray and Virginia watched them till my wife and I got back from a short date. I took Julie to the Coshocton KFC where they have a buffet and drink for 5.99. She loves their bisquits and honey.....and so do I.

Then we headed back to make sure our kids were behaving and to visit with Ray and Virginia. Ray worked for me wiring new homes in Muskingum County and even came up to our house to visit us and helped wire our church. Ray and I always greet each other with a "Hey Ray!" and he replies "Hi Guy!". I counted up about 5 homes and a large 850 amp commercial job he helped me with. We were catching up on news and enjoying their company till Ben and Carolyn got back from a 4-H meeting. The kids had fun trying to steel Ray's hat.



Virginia and Alyssa


Rev. McCreery's boys and Kenton playing a game.



Mr. Ben and Miss. Carolyn


Carole and Julie



Julie and Rachel McCreery

Here is a style of guitar playing that Tommy Immanuel would love to learn. I will post a clip of him playing in another post.


Joey, Brooke, and Kenton playing a game.

Joey, and the McCreery Boys.






No comments: