Sunday, April 20, 2008

Heading to IHC

We were not able to leave any earlier than Wednesday noon because of Vincent's testing at school. We set some records: traveling 5 hours with no rest stops, and also not eating from before noon till about 11:00. The kids were troopers. We ordered a Pizza when we got in the room that night.



We stayed at the Super 8 motel off of Dreyden Road. I will only say that it was the worst motel experience that we have encountered. We did not do any research just took a friends advice. We payed way more than we had to and could have stayed cheaper at a cleaner place. Live and learn. Needless to say they will be getting those no self address no postage needed postcards that let us rate our stay. I guess I will add the floor was not swept the place was dirty, the A/C did not work, there was no iron or ironing board, no microwave, no coffee pot, no fridge and a few holes in the wall. The beds were the worst I have ever slept on (or should I say laid awake on.) At least I had a roof over my head. The motel was not so Super as the sign said.

No comments: