Saturday, April 26, 2008

Electric Job at Golden Rule Family Care

I finished up my hospital run Wednesday by stopping at Hite Electric and getting the supplies for a job in Carmichaels Pennsylvania. I got home ate supper on the fly and prepared for the Men's Bible Study. After Bible study I worked on school work till 1 A.M. and then crashed till 4:30 when the annoying alarm started to ring. I finished loading and left by 5:30. I picked up dad and he drove so I could try to sleep. We ended up talking most of the way. At least it was him driving 80mph instead of me. He claims he was going with the flow of traffic. That flow was passing vehicles pretty fast. We arrived at the Golden Rule Family Care doctors office just shortly before 9:00. At 12:00 we were done and packed up and ready to head home. I actually was glad I had brought Dad along to keep me awake. The "crawl space" was only big enough for a 5' 6" 145lb man and not a 6' 275lb man. I should have gotten a picture of what he looked like when he crawled out of their. He is probably glad I didn't. I had sided this office last fall and had told my friend Dr. Jonathan Yates that the electric service was not good. It was only a few months until the electric company required him to update his service. So we enjoyed his company for a few hours. He rewarded me with a wonderful meal from a certain Asian country that makes good food in my opinion. The Orange Chicken was delicious. Thanks Doc and Mrs. Doc for your hospitality. Hopefully he will e-mail me some pics of us crawling through the window to get into the basement.





It was a beautiful day and I took a picture that showed this sign saying 12:00, but it was another one I accidentally erased. I told him it would take a couple of hours. It took us about 3 hours exactly. The crawl space held us up a little. It was shortly after 1:00 we finished eating and left. I had to be home for a school function at 6:00.
Pastries on the Doctor's Desk
What to my wondering eyes did appear,
On the desk of my doctor friend dear.
But a tray of delightful tasty treats,
That to him I am sure tasted neat.
This diet he has pursued I want to join,
For he has lost fat from off of his loins.
He looks much better not that he didn't before,
But like his kids he now has energy galore.
Snapping a pic of him for you to see,
If I had been not so quick to leave.

No comments: