Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Exie's First Date & the Chandlersville Road Visits

I had very little time and many people to see. Unfortunately I did not get to see everyone I wanted to. I made my trip worthwhile. First I took Exie on her first date. I tried to act very disapproving of this decision to date. After all she is just too young. Then again she is 16 and kids just seem to grow up way to fast. He seemed like a nice guy. I was so busy thinking about so many things I regret not getting there picture together. I had him fill out an application and read some rules before he could do so. Click here to read the application.

I actually was able to make a smile for the camera. I stopped by Lee and Gladys Johnson. It was so good to see them.
Then just up two houses, there grandson Jeffery had just built a new house.

He was laying a drainage ditch in when I stopped. I had helped him set a pole and wire up his trailer about 6 or 7 years ago on this very spot. Wow time flies.

No comments: