Sunday, June 28, 2009

Battle Creek and Books

We made another stop at one of Julie's friends. Dave and Beth were so kind and gracious to us. While Julie visited I headed north to Grand Rapids to buy some discount books at some book puplishers. I visited Zondervan, Baker, and Errdmans. My stash of books retailed for almost 700.00, but I was able to walk away with discounts from 60-90% and only spent about 165.00. While at Dave and Beth's the kids swam, played games, rode bikes, and had wld rides on Dave's Rhino.
Dave playing with his best friend - Boateye
Waiting for breakfast.



Kenton posing with his friend.






Rhino rides...
Kenton tries his hand at driving.







The title of this picture is: "Swing and a Miss". Notice the ball has sailed past her paddle just to the right of Kenton's head. This was happening pretty often until Julie gave me the evil eye and signal to let her win. ROFL...I am sure I will hear something from Michigan.

Kendra watching the game from the Rhino.


She won after I backed off my heat and let her! :)

No comments: