Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My Birthday Party

This post will appear to be very bragatistical (is that a word?), but since it is about my birthday I will allow it. On the way to my parents I stopped to help a city drive get her car out of huge ditch. If this lady would have actually had brains she would have been dangerous. She was furious at the property owner for having such a deep ditch. After all someone could get stuck in it....well duh! Anywhoo....a nice guy came along with a jeep and a tow rope and I hooked them up and got in and drove the car while he pulled. I will post the video in another post.





Reading my sisters card in a lively manner at her expense.

I love the look on Kendra's face as she tries to help me look goofy.


I think Alyssa was imaging her taking a bite as well. This tradition of pretending to eat the cake started 20 years ago exactly. I was working at McDonalds and had a Big Mac cake for my birthday. I think you can figure that one out.


Two of my sweeties.

No comments: