Saturday, June 20, 2009

A Visit with the Conley's

Much to my surprise I found a dear old couple at the Rolling Fields Nursing Facility an hour from their hometown and only 10 minutes from mine. They did not know who I was, but thought they remembered me. Much to my delight I found out that he had been my prayer partner while we were involved in missionary work with International Student Fellowship. I have known these saints since I was a child and remember Br. Conley leading the singing at conference many times under Rev. S.C. Rainey's administration. He had a motor of mine that he was going to rewind about 10 years ago, but his health was in decline then and he never was able to do it. We have such wonderful friends that are their children and grandchildren such as Don and Sue (daughter) Fuller, Brian(grandson) and Kirsten Fuller, Mark and Lisa (grand daughter) Rambo, Troy and Alice(daughter) Muir, Daryl(grandson) and Marilyn Muir, Chalmers and Janice (daughter) Douglas.



No comments: