Sunday, July 19, 2009

Memorial for Stephen Wiford

Yes, we forgot the camera...I wanted to get a few pics with some friends that I have not seen in quite awhile. It was left at home and so my trusty cell phone had to do the honors.
Here is the esteemed Luke Byers leading the songs.

Here is a pic of myself and two cool dudes vegging in the back of the van. Julie said she would drive when the clock said 8:30. After she dozed her eyes back to sleep I advanced the clock to 8:29. After a few minutes I showed her the clock and pulled over. She grumbling that she had not gotten much sleep got behind the wheel while I enjoyed some wrestling, story telling and a few winks in the back with those two cool dudes. I did confess after we were almost home. I was laughing so hard I could not tell her, and so the two cool dudes did the confessing.

2 comments:

The Pastor of a Small Rural Church said...

Paybacks are sweet.

Janiece said...

You are one MEAN man!!!! I feel for poor Julie : ) I can't wait to see what she does to pay you back, HA!