Sunday, July 12, 2009

OIHA Camp Part I

The start of the Niagara River at the end of Lake Erie.
The beginning of our interrogation - Are we taking jobs from Canadians?




One of my little "Princesses".


Bro. Keaton and Bro. Cassidy




Julie with the Shrout's girls.

Checking into Facebook.

My buddy - Alan Langstaff.

The lovely and sweet "Julie".








My other little princess and her friend Moriah.



Telling the afternoon lesson!


Rocket Launch









Blastoff!

...going for 1200 feet!



The kids raised $650.00.

Mark Langstaff presenting the offerings to Matt and Dorcas Hallam.

Sword Drill!



Wesley Langstaff was the winner!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to get on your blog and see my cousin's children. Did you know that Hannah Shrout is my cousin?! World is small!! Missy

The Pastor of a Small Rural Church said...

Yes we had an interesting conversation. Seems she knew me from quite awhile back. Interesting how she found out. LOL

Byron

Anonymous said...

I don't know if I want to know what Hannah said!! She was one of my favorite cousins growing up!! Missy