Sunday, November 11, 2007

Another One Bites The Dust

I was asked this past summer to officiate a wedding for a young couple that were friends with Lisa Garrity-Carr. We met for dinner and made a friendship that I hope will last. They have no church to call their own and so I hope that some day The Keepville Church will be the one. After 6 counseling sessions with Rick and Lacy I was very happy to see how well they meshed in every area of their lives. They had been childhood sweethearts and never dated anyone else. I think that is just cool. They are just great young people and have with lots of potential!
I will try to give a short explanation for each photo.

This was at rehearsal Friday night. When you call the groom Brian instead of Rick you are bound to get them laughing.
Lisa - When you click on this pick you will note the orb that is directly in front of me. It is because I am so angelic. LOL

We enjoyed a great evening and dinner afterwards at Ricks parents beautiful home.


The theme of their wedding was "Hitched". Both the bride and the groom grew up being around horses.


The groom is also an avid hunter - could you tell?!!! Someone surprised Rick with a groom cake - a camo hat.


Mr. & Mrs Rick Reid


Making it official.


The groom is a welder by trade so he crafted these awesome unity candle holders from horseshoes....

No comments: