Sunday, November 25, 2007

Dead Eye

Kenton is 7 this year and is going buck hunting with me, thanks to a new ruling by the Pennsylvania Game Commission. He will be allowed to get a buck if he is fortunate to see one and get a shot. Taking the shot won't be so bad since he seems to have a pretty good aim. He stands at 10 squirrel(1 red, 1, fox, 1 black, and 7 grey) and 1 turkey for his game count. I took a Winchester model 94 and cut the 4" of the butt of the gun and put on a recoil pad. He likes it and does quite well. I did not have any targets so he shot at a rabbit pen that was not in use. I told him to aim at the line and in the middle. I think if a buck comes with in 50 yards it wont go too much farther.



2 comments:

The Pastor of a Small Rural Church said...

Wow!! What a nice tractor!!!

Julie

The Pastor of a Small Rural Church said...

I am not finished with it yet..just wait!!

Byron