Sunday, November 18, 2007

Last Match


When Brian Fuller was 14 we wrestled.....he was such a sis. When he turned 15 he was starting to become a man. At 16 he still was an easy pin, but was starting to get a little wiry. When he turned 17 I took him down, but those muscles that were made unloading semi's at CPX were starting to show. The last time we wrestled a couple years ago I knew I was about done wrestling him (to save my pride that is). Well the old urge broke in and we went at each other. Brian has become stronger than this old man and was kind enough to let me take him. Brian the belt is yours now and I know this old man gets out of breath to fast now days!


I think Kenton got a kick out of his dad wrestling around.


The three musketeers : Brian, me, and Don.


Kenton and Vincent were having fun wrestling with Brian, while Don and Mark watch.

No comments: