Saturday, December 15, 2007

Trimming Trees and Chinese

After working at the rental house in the morning Andy Crouch and I headed to the Erie church parsonage to trim some tree branches for Rev. Mayhle and pick up supplies at Lowes. I tried my best to get him to take us to dinner for all our work we had done, but we ended up going out ourselves. I might have to broker a deal for lunch at my favorite restaurant the next time.

After we cut down all the limbs that he wanted we headed to a Chinese Buffet that is one of the best in the area. I guess the price of $5.50 makes it even better. General Tso's Chicken and fried rice happen to be my favorite food. There are other things that make it a pretty tasty place to eat.

Of course my favorite Chinese restaurant is Chef Peng in Niles Ohio. Chef Peng is located at 517 N Main Street in Niles, OH. Call(330) 544-8132 Jon is undoubtably the best cook for that type of cuisine that I know.

No comments: