Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Ministerial Trip Part One

I will post these pictures and let everyone have their laugh before someone else does.
In this picture Daryl and I are recreating Claire Sams and his answer to "Is the Bible Methodist dying? Answer: NO!
On the way back from Kentucky we stopped at Skyline Chili.

PS. I posed this picture!
I normally don't have my mouth that wide open when eating.

Don't that bib look grand? Marilyn's looked even better.
Julie insisted I wear it so not to ruin my new shirt.
I think she wanted some amusement.





4 comments:

Shandra said...

Strange..your mouth is usually that wide open most of the time! Why would mealtime be any different?! :P Also, I think the bib was less for her amusement than it was for another good photo op! :)

Your favorite sister-in-law,
Shandra

The Pastor of a Small Rural Church said...

I love you too!!

B

The Canfield Family said...

Bryon, I am confused. I thought that you were pastoring an Allegheny Wesleyan Church????
Doug

The Pastor of a Small Rural Church said...

Doug,

If you notice in my blog profile my church is independant. I have my credentials with the Bible Methodist. The church used to be Allegheny.

Byron