Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Ministerial Trip Part Two

The theme for the quadrennial ministerial:

(l. to r.) Rev. John Parker - Director of Foreign Missions, Rev. Daniel Stetler - General Superintendent, Dr. Paul Kaufman - Ministerial Speaker, Rev. Claire Sams - President of the Heartland Conference, Rev. Walter Hedstrom - President of the Alabama Conference, and Rev. Blake Jones - President of the Great Lakes Conference.

Rev. Jack Hooker gave a powerful closing address.

Dining area of the Cedarmore Lodge and Retreat Center.

Duane Quesenberry and I keeping up online in the Crossroads Cafe.

5 comments:

Jon Earls said...

I wanted to be there so bad! Aghh! I hate missing Ministerial! It will be wonderful when my wife graduates this next summer and then she can support my preaching habit and I won't have to drive screaming, fighting kids around... ;-)

The Pastor of a Small Rural Church said...

I did miss you guys there. I was hoping for another arm wrestling match....I hope you will spare me the details of our last match at Pell City! :)

Jon Earls said...

I have no idea what you are talking about! I don't remember any arm wrestling match...you have really got to quit imagining things! I really thought that you were better than that! ;-)

Thomas M. said...

Cool!!! I just looooove Jack Hooker! I get to see him at Appalachian Youth Camp every year. You should drop by a night or two next year, Byron.

The Pastor of a Small Rural Church said...

We will have to do that!