Saturday, August 9, 2008

Kids Having Way to Much Fun

When you can't pedal you can't wheelie ride it...or can you? The arm for the pedal was ordered and in the mail and that did not hold back Kendra from trying to ride a wheelie. I think it must be in the blood.






After going to work with Daddy and being bored to tears while Daddy put in a new electric service on a house.....Kendra was rewarded with her favorite - ice cream cone from McDonalds.

What has the world come to? I look up while working at the church and my sweet little Lyssy was eating dog bones. Turned out they were graham crackers. I tried one..then another and another....they were good.
Vincent and Alyssa were driving Papa Gurnee's truck.

Kenton caught a black snake.It was as long as Alyssa was tall.

Trying to be like Steve Irwin.

When it started to contract he decided that he no longer wanted to be Steve Irwin.

Playing with Bill Randall at Charlie's 95th birthday party.

Helping Daddy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You family continues to bless my heart. I love the way you folks love your kids and give them such day-to-day experiences (and risks that sometimes make me cringe!) that will made a treasure trove of great memories for each of them. ---maryh