Saturday, August 2, 2008

Pure Relaxation

Friday, after a very stressful hot day of work, I told the kids to get their swimming gear and we would head to the beach. We live about 10 minutes from Lake Erie. We love to go to Conneaut Ohio where they have great sand and view. We head up aways from every one and get our own spot to just relax. We have been going there for the last 6 summers. There is nothing better for relaxation than being buried in sand. Granted the boys were wore out after as much digging it took to get me buried but I enjoyed every minute of it. Of course I always act liking I am dying and breathing my last breath and the crouch close to see if I am alright when I explode from the sand and rush to the water to see who can be the first in. Most of the time I win, but it is getting harder each year.
Kenton and I ventured out about 200 yards and were just relaxing before we swam back in.

No comments: