Saturday, August 2, 2008

My Little Big Helpers

I was helping someone install some baseboard registers. Kenton was right there helping me. He is so eager to work. I am amazed at his constant question of "what can I do to help?" He is very different from most kids in that regard. He helped me cut the old and helped cut the new pipe for me to install. He loves running the pipe cutter. Vincent helped me out the next day and did a great job working as well. I think he is starting to understand the principle that if you don't work you don't eat....er well maybe not ride the go-cart, dirt bike, etc. This is a great incentive for him.

He was using a hacksaw pipe to cut some pipes in the picture.

Here is Vincent doing one of the things he likes best - driving Daddy's tractor. He does real good for a 6 year old. Kendra (4) and Alyssa (3) have the lawnmower all figured out. The enjoy riding around and singing at the top of their lungs. I have it locked in 1st gear and if the get off the seat it shuts off.


They were having so much fun and singing so loud...they could not even see the trampoline that they ran into. The back tire was spinning away and their singing had stopped.
PS. For all you people that are getting paranoid thinking of those terrible sharp blades spinning under there...well it does not even have a belt.

No comments: