Saturday, August 2, 2008

New Burger Design

Here are Andy and Becky - newlyweds, neighbors and NERVOUS. Just kidding....they were trying out my new burger dogs. Julie had bought an outrageous amount of hot dog buns and instead of just having hot dogs I made (attempted to make) burgers to fit the hot dog buns. Here are the dogs both pig and cow. Weird that they don't call them hot sow or hot cow. Anyway they were good...especially with Nancy Newman's Hot Pepper Butter.
P.S. Holly Thompson make sure you bring me a few more jars on labor day weekend. I am almost out! Thanks in advance.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

are u asking me or telling me?!?! i wasn't sure !:)

The Pastor of a Small Rural Church said...

When I say jump...you ask how high on the way up. :)- OK for the formal way....Pretty please dear Holly since you are so sweet and kind and such a wonderful wife, mother, aunt, cousin, niece, grandaughter, cook, washerwoman, helpmate...etc. would you bring some of the excess from 3 years ago that you NEVER will eat any ways? THANK YOU for being cooperative. You ALWAYS are!

Your Hot Pepper Butter starving friend,
Byron

Anonymous said...

And just to think I USED to like u!!!!!!! We will have to wait and see if you get any of my mom's h.p.b.! HAHA! Wait, now we will have wait and see if i even come to visit u!!!!! LOL!