Saturday, September 20, 2008

New Porch for Church

The second stage of the porch...building the forms.

Yes Sir! We are professionals.


Perry Belden let me borrow his post hole digger. It sure beats doing it by hand. I added piers in the corners that would support the weight of the posts for the porch roof.



The first 5 yards I helped pour down the road for Mark Bly's garage addition. The Bly's generously donated the concrete for to our church! The truck was backing in and we were trying to put some plastic around the new doors to protect them.


Kenton is ready for the concrete.....ready to watch!

Mark and his bother in-law.



Note: The gentlemen in the dress slacks and dress shirt. I think he thought service started at 9:45...I forgot to tell him that it is usually Sunday.

After getting up at 4:00 and meeting Ilene on her way to the hospital I dug the old sidewalk out with the help of the lights I installed on it. I was hoping to have enough to put in a new sidewalk. Their was about a wheelbarrow load left. So I guess I get to mix it by hand.

After playing in Papa's truck the girls locked the doors with his keys inside.



The infamous Zorbx bottle that nearly sent me to the hospital.



No comments: