Monday, September 1, 2008

Wherein I Earn $20.00

That is correct. I did the work that a GM garage was going to charge him $174.39 plus parts and he gives me.....a twenty. I guess he is keeping the $154.39 in a high yielding stock that will net me $943.61 by the time I am eligible. I will be 78 by then and with the rate of inflation that will by me two tires. I guess the wait will be worth it. WAIT...I can buy two tires right now for $154.39! I guess it is his choice to make me wait.

Love you Jack!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, right! I used to work on MY Dad's vehicles for nothing! I handed Julie $25.00 for you working on my truck (for less than an hour)! She must have kept $5 for herself!

I loan you MY backhoe for a year and you give me this publicity!

Your ole lovin Dad and HER favorite FIL!

The Pastor of a Small Rural Church said...

Just to set the record straight.... I did NOT keep 5.00 for myself!!!! :-)

Julie