Saturday, September 20, 2008

T-Bone is Ready to Eat!

T-Bone is ready to be butchered. We stopped by to take a few pictures for advertisement and Kenton got out in the pasture with T-Bone and scratched his ears and horns. He weighs an estimated 1400-1500lbs. I am sure he will taste as good as his name sounds. Feel free to contact us if you would like to purchase a half or quarter beef. One half of beef is already accounted for.

Kenton was feeding T-Bone apples.

Amazing that just 26 months ago I hooked chains to this bovines hoofs and delivered him into the world of daylight. He was the first calf I had delivered by myself. Tom was milking and the heifer (his mommy) was having a hard time. So I grabbed the delivering paraphanalia and T-Bone was born.

1 comment:

Thomas M. said...

I just noticed that you have my blog in your blogroll!! I just love how you named it "Tennessee Tom!!" ROFL. I got a big kick out of that. Thanks very much. I need to update it a little more often now.

God bless, Tommy