Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Holiday Valley

The ski crew picked me up at 7:00 at the BP at 6N and 90. Daryl unfortunately got sick and so there were only 15 of us. Marilyn, Brennan, Dustin, and Ashley Muir; Bruce ;and 9 of the Rice family(at least part of them) and myself enjoyed over 12 hours of skiing. Here is Marilyn making us all nervous....talking on the cellphone and driving. There ought to be a law about that!! LOL!


...And Ashley thought I couldn't get her pic.

The Three Amigo's giving the sign(whatever it is supposed to mean.) I think I didn't have my fingers twisted quite right. I hope the rest of the bad dudes in the gang won't notice.

Brennan and I waiting for the rest of the skiers to get off the lift.

Riding up the lift.



Posing for the camera at the base of a lift. Tim, Brennan, Jonathan, Andrew, Dustin, Ashley and myself.

A view from the Lodge of the MardiGras People Mover.

Inside the lodge eating lunch.

>

No comments: