Sunday, February 10, 2008

A Night with Wade Nolan

I found someone who knows Alaska upside and down. Wade was a guide at Denali for many years. He is a wildlife biologist and photographer. He also loves hunting and more importantly he got saved and now is traveling speaking on whitetail deer and other interesting things about the outdoors and gives his testimony. I have heard him many times and always enjoy his adventures.

Wayne Drury and Ed Zike

A few of the mounts of the wall.

OK what am I eating? Wild Boar, Elk, Moose, Whiteteail??

Wade Nolan sharing about Denali National Park.

Wade and I

2 comments:

The Yates said...

I don't think it matters. Looks delicious to me! MMMMMM!

The Pastor of a Small Rural Church said...

It actually was!! I do not like meatloaf. The meatloaf they make is rather sweet and out of this world. The first year I took just a little piece just to say I had eaten what ever animal it was. I went back for seconds!!