Saturday, February 2, 2008

Steeples and Egg Laying Rabbits

I received this letter from a very genuinely misled soul concerning our church. It includes our bad use of the following things with our church: our steeple, our observance of Christ's birth at Christmas and His resurrection at Easter, and our worship of the Lord on Sunday. His whole premise: we are worshipping the sun. The funny thing is I never had even thought about the sun except to notice whether it was a "nice day". I really had not realized that some lady transformed bird into egg laying rabbits. Weird! What was even more interesting was when he showed up to church and during the prayer request his prayer request was to ask the church when we were going to take the steeple down. It had only been only up 2 weeks. To say the least for the last year he has bothered us and finally sent this into our local paper that refused to publish it based on its ridiculous nature.

Dear Editor,

I must address a situation that occurred last year that bothers me on two levels, one spiritual, on a personal. I’ve listened to many preachers, teachers, saints, sinners all talk about improving a person’s relationship with our Creator and I believed have. Now let me have a shot at calling others to repentance.
In the Bible Yahweh says not to do what the heathen do and say you are dong it for Him.

That sounds simple enough doesn’t it? But apparently it is not.

Last year the church at Keepville erected a spire on their church building and you ask “what could be wrong with that”? Let me explain.

Spires, steeples and obelisks are all representations of “rays of the sun” dating from the time of Nimrod and the Kingdom of Babel. When Nimrod died his wife Beltis (also called Samiramis) claimed that he ascended and became the “Sun God”. Sometime later Nimrods widow claimed she was impregnated by a “ray of the sun.” Hence these objects representing “rays of the sun” are also phallic symbols, sometimes called the phallus of Nimrod. This is the symbol that now adorns the “Christian” Keepville Church. Remember Yahweh says, “do not do what the heathen do and say you are doing it for me.”

I have warned the pastor about this situation and he said, “but it doesn’t mean that to me.” He said it is pointing the way to heaven. Perhaps putting a golden calf up there would be too obvious of a pagan symbol and parishioners would leave even if one says, “but it doesn’t mean that to me”.

Now suppose every time I pass that church or one of its members, I were to raise my middle finger to them. (I would never actually do this except to make a point!) I’m sure they would be offended, and when they acted offended I can say “but it doesn’t mean that to me!” In fact I will rename it my “spire finger” Look it is also pointing to Heaven!!

Now don’t take me wrong, I’m not doing this from meanness, but from love. I love Yahweh and have been called to afflict the comfortable and comfort the afflicted. To my thinking putting up pagan symbolism is the same as flipping God the finger. No matter how loudly you cry “but it doesn’t mean that to me”, please stop and ask what does it mean to God?

On a personal note my great great great grandparents are buried in the Keepville cemetery, and now the shadow of this pagan sun worship symbol now crosses the honored resting place of a man who fought in both the American Revolution and the War of 1812.

Now it’s not my intention to afflict only my friends and neighbors in Keepville but to call all people who are involved in Babylonian sun worship practices to follow Rev. 18:4 “Come out of her my people that ye be not partakers of her sin, and that ye receive not of her plagues.”

So, what are some things your church does that come straight from Babylon? How about December 25? It was the birthday of Tammuz the baby conceived by Beltis with “a ray of the sun” making him the reincarnated Nimrod the Sun god and her in turn the “mother of god”.

Also Easter was celebrated before the birthday of Yahshua (Jesus) much as it is today. Easter (Ashtaroth) being the name of the reincarnated Beltis who returned to earth from “heaven” in a giant egg and showed her divinity by transform birds into egg laying rabbits.

These are not Sabbaths or feasts described in the Bible as commanded by Yahweh neither is Sunday the “Sabbath of the Lord they God”. But if you all just keep saying “but it doesn’t mean that to me” and say it loudly, maybe Yahweh will hear from Heaven and not bring the plagues of Revelation 18:4 upon you, but that is quite a chance to take. Wouldn’t it be better to repent and “come out of her my people” and really improve your relationship with Yahweh, the Creator of the Universe.

Sincerely
His Servant
XXX XXXXXXXX


I forgot to mention that he told me last summer that God had called him to be a prophet and when I asked him what God had told him he said "I am not sure yet, I have to study about that."

1 comment:

tim said...

let me guess...this brother has a hand-painted ron paul sign in his yard.