Thursday, February 7, 2008

New Course - Curriculum Development & Design

Question: What does this mean to you? Curriculum Development Design
Answer: It means you have to pray for me! (Not what you thought the answer would be is it?)

I am excited about this as I develop a special history curriculum around one of the many innovations of the Civil War - self contained ammunition. As many of you know I have collected cartridges(bullets) for about 23 years. I have no clue how many I have in my collection, but I would be safe to say well over 1,500 different rounds no caliber the same. Maybe I will share a picture so you understand what in the world I am talking about. I have taken my collection to many game dinners and have been a guest speaker. Here is a pic of part of my collection at a game dinner.

No comments: