Saturday, July 26, 2008

Plane Pics

With my gorgeous wife!!


My supper...I think I was forced to go on a voluntary diet. No comments from Janiece, Tracey, or Warren...or anyone else for that matter. The sandwich was a hard bun with a very weird flavor because of caraway seeds. It had turkey, swiss cheese, wilted lettuce, and Hellmans mayonise for dressing. I guess if they would have asked it would have been a soft bun, no seeds, thick smoked virginia baked ham, crispy lettuce, provolone cheese, and Miracle Whip. The Kettle Classics chips were as hard and thick as an iron kettle. I ussually end up eating what Julie doesn't. This time I offerd her my sandwich minus a bite, the chips minus one....I did eat the Milano cookies. I guess as cheap as we got our tickets was as cheap as the meal.

Beautiful scenes along the way....



Mountains peeking up through the clouds.

No comments: