Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Fishing at Bird Creek / Whittier /Prince William Sound

Warren catching up on email...

Warren's mom Linda was the official babysitter for a couple of days.

An immature bald eagle.



Warren and I (former partners in crime) at the edge of a precipice overlooking the Matanuska River. Who would have ever thought that two guys in college rooming across the hall from each other would end up in the state of Alaska on the banks of the mighty Matanuska.


Carla a.k.a. Miss Hetrick with Cameron peaking over the seat.

An behind me is my beautiful companion.


A moose and her young munching weeds by Lowes.


In Alaska you do not refill your drink you renew them.



Since they were hosting us for a couple of days we took them to Golden Corral.


Kenai Peninsula across Turnagain Arm


We went fishing at Bird creek.



A bald eagle up on the mountain.


I am not sure what I was laughing at other than the fact I about fell into the river.


No comments: