Friday, January 11, 2008

Ever Eat a Wax Apple?

If you look close you can see the teeth marks.

When I was a kid we watched Laurel and Hardy films. In one of the films Stan promptly grabbed a wax apple and began to eat it. I remember laughing and enjoying his antics. Well our youngest Alyssa tried to do the same. She must have been hungry. I also was fooled when I saw the "candle" and thought the kids had left it laying and I picked it up to put it back in the kitchen. I guess Julie will have to try harder to keep more food on the table.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Byron...nice to get your comment on my blog. I enjoy your wife's blog and her accounts of the childrens antics. Jordan let me know he met you...not sure how he knew who you were....I think he is passing you up on the 13's. His last pair of Nikes were 13 1/2 and he is only 14!!!! Never thought I would say that!!

Lisa said...

oops...got the link working. Sitting beside me is Andy, Kristi's husband. Randy Jr. lives here in Frankfort and works at a nursing home. He wasn't here for New Years....we are to mild (boring)for him!! :*)