Saturday, January 5, 2008

My Right Hand Man



Kenton braved the cold and snow to help me put up some Tyvek to keep the snow from blowing in our garage. He loves running the button-capper and I have to limit the amount of caps he uses. You can see n the background some 4x4 posts. Kenton raised one bull (T-Bone) last year in the side of the barn and this year he has two more(Delmonico and Porterhouse. We call them Dell and Porter for short. I will be adding another 24' x 36' to the barn to make more room for them and to house my tractor. The poles are cemented in just waiting for me to finish the job.



It sure makes it nice when you are putting Titanium Roof Wrap or Tyvek on. One person can efficiently put up Tyvek with no problems. It carries the caps in one compartment and it feeds the caps into place ready for the crown staples to shoot through it. It is well worth the price.

No comments: