Wednesday, January 23, 2008

My Favorite Tool Store


I am posting this for my friends that want to know more about the most uniquie tool store in the world. My friend Phil Hamilton works there. His brother Fred owns it. It is located in downtown Beaver Falls on the main street. Hamilton Tool has been in operation for about 25 years. It is worth the trip to see it and you may end up leaving with a good bargain. Let me know and I will make the trip with you...you just can't tell my wife! I end up coming home with something!!

The building is very ornate on the outside.

Fred Hamilton - Owner.

Phil Hamilton - Fred's brother and right hand man.

This sign says it all.

Julie standing in the vault doorway. Part of Fred's miniature working tool collection.
You need a 4 5/8" socket? No problem!
The price is only $199.99.
Fred owns his own tool brand: ACCURA
Thier lineup of new tools: Planers, jointers, lathes, saw, drill presses, and many other kinds.
The patented multi bit planer head. You hit a nail- you turn the insert bit 90 degrees and keep planing no need for getting the whole knife sharpened.
Here is a table of just circlular saws.
Whatever it is you want they have tables of each item.
Julie standing on the 3rd floor.
These are just a few shots of what is there. It blows your mind.
Paul Houseworth up in the turret area on the 4th floor. You can see a picture of this from outside at the top of this post. Including the basement there are 5 floors. They also have another huge wharehouse full of large equipment tools.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I am NOT leetting Tom see those pictures! Cindy