Saturday, January 5, 2008

My New Tie



Ok this picture is not very flattering of me, but I was observing the Blair clan tear open presents in the Zanesville Church Fireside Room. My wife's grandparents Bill and Phyllis Blair bought their two Steeler Fan GRANDsons (in-law) these wonderful ties. I was actually contemplating before the flash of the camera broke my concentration whether or not to wear it to the Pastors Christmas Banquet on Friday or to Church on Sunday. My wife quickly let me know that niether would be appropriate. I still think for all those Brown's fans in my church I should wear it just to make them feel warm and friendly to me.

2 comments:

Mamabear said...

LOVE the boots!!! The tie,, eh, not so much... :-D

The Pastor of a Small Rural Church said...

I suppose another Colts fan..Eh?