Sunday, March 16, 2008

Another Reason...


...why not to have animals in the house. Hair!! On the blogs of highlight this week I saw a good post that gives quite another good reason why you do not have furry hairballs living inside the same place as humans. This is of course my own personal preference. Check out the post:


Post Script....

I was just informed by friends that they have canines in their house....and I never noticed hair other than their own hair on them. My wife and I were discussing many people we know that have pets and you would never know it. So I will restate....
I am glad for those who do, but as Joshua said "As for me and my house we will not."
No offense to people with delightfully cute little fuzzies that they enjoy in their house that never shed any hair and never make any messes. You all are truly one of a kind(pun intended). LOL!