Saturday, March 22, 2008

Men's Prayer Breakfast

A a couple of the men met for a breakfast at the parsonage. The others did not know that the Pastor is the best Omelet Cook in Keepville. We met for prayer for our Easter Service Sunday.

George Randall, Tom Misch, and Tom Rodgers are now part of the Pastor's Omelet Fan Club.

Working on the whopper omelet.

Loaded with onions, peppers, mushrooms, bacon, and two kinds of cheese (Cheddar and Monterey Jack). The skillet was seasoned well with bacon grease and a drizzle of some more bfore it got folded. It is the best tasting and most unhealthy omlet in the world.

4 comments:

The Pastor of a Small Rural Church said...

Honey, you can exhale now.... LOL

Love ya!!

Julie

The Pastor of a Small Rural Church said...

I see you try to sweeten me up with honey at the beginning of the sentence to make me feel better about the cutting remarks. I am amazed at the dedication and love that you so willing give. It makes our relationship so wonderful. I am so glad I have someone like you to be my companion for life. With a wife like this I need no enemies.

Love you too!!
HOBL

The Canfield Family said...

If word gets out about these omlets, your meeting might mushroom! They make me hungry looking at them!

The Pastor of a Small Rural Church said...

They tasted eggcellent... so I heard and that is no yolk!

Byron