Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I gave Hunter a Bloody Nose

I stopped by Rod's house and he was showing me his Wii. It was pretty cool gaming device. You hold the contols in your hand and do the motions and it is fairly realistic. I tried boxing and bowling. I knocked the other guy out in the begining of the 3rd round of boxing. In bowling, Rod beat me 168 to 155 or something likethat. About the 8th frame I wound up and connected the game controller right in the end of his dog's nose. Blood gushed forth. I felt bad, but I guess Hunter learned a valuable lesson - Don't get near the preacher when he is playing the Wii. If he would have understood human talk I would have explained that he had been warned by Rod many times and it was his own dumb fault. Then again he is just a dog, so I give him some extra grace. Maybe next time I stop I will take him a bone.

3 comments:

Steven said...

Man. That wii is awesome.
That picture of the dog is awesome.

The Pastor of a Small Rural Church said...

Hey I would like to read your blog as well. Set me up man!

Byron

Mamabear said...

cruel, careless, cold-hearted dog abuser...
I;ll talk you on in cow-racing when you get here...:-D